Pages

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Anthony Pho Works For His Shot At Glory In The New Dramatic Action Short, I'M ON IT

The most recent short film treat to come my way features my distant buddy, French actor and stunt performer Anthony Pho in I'm On It. The film isn't a typical film with dialogue, but an otherwise vague, quick musical tale about a man training to fight in an underground circuit. They say some motion pictures are best left played without dialogue, in which case, this need to be a nice small artful peace of dramatic noir French action for you whilst you wind down this Friday.

I'm On It also stars Alain Pambou-Suami, Hamid Hashemi, and is directed by Alexandre Desane. Pho also has his own channel exactly where you can at the moment see some of his own directorial miniwork by clicking Right here.


I'm on it from Alexandre Desane on Vimeo.
Anthony Pho Works For His Shot At Glory In The New Dramatic Action Short, I'M ON IT
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment