Pages

Monday, November 11, 2013

Eric And Irvin Nguyen Take Viewers On THE FIGHTING JOURNEY

Independent filmmaking and Lunar Stunts action duo Eric Nguyen and brother Irvin Nguyen have introduced a new martial arts miniseries known as The Fighting Journey. Their 1st clip shows the two featuring some more of their experimental choreography, as portion of a project that will support expand their screenfighting with other performers.

Eric explains his motivation a tiny further, saying "I produced a lot of test fights, so I asked myself 'What if I begin generating fight sketches, into, like, a series?' Irvin agreed with my concept. This way, particularly at this moment, I can really show my capability to choreograph fight scenes. For 'The Fighting Journey', I can incorporate distinct fighters from various stunt teams. The challenge, nonetheless, is to hold my audience interested and I'm prepared to take on the challenge!".

The folks over at Lunar Stunts are also maintaining busy with their personal acting and filmmaking endeavors, at present working on an upcoming project with fellow actor and martial arts stunt performer Jeffrey Griffith referred to as Fair Game. No specifics are accessible just however as the project is at present establishing, so stay tuned for more information. In the meantime, really feel cost-free to subscribe to their channel exactly where you can check out the clip beneath, along with some screenshots below, and enjoy!






Eric And Irvin Nguyen Take Viewers On THE FIGHTING JOURNEY
9out of 10 based on 10 ratings. 9 user reviews.

No comments:

Post a Comment